We were unfortunate to call lending officer Joshua Lin with Loandepot he was nice at first and told us that after we paid for our appraisal it would take about 2 weeks to have the appraisal done so after paying and waiting a week and a half I asked if it was scheduled and he said yes so when I asked when it was going to happen (because everything else was done) he said he would let me know when it was time and after asking several times when he said around the middle of the following month (More than a month from when we started the process) I also asked why our payment and interest rate had gone up and why after paying our appraisal fee they had added another $700 appraisal fee in our cost for the loan and never received any reply for 3 days I contacted the Customer Care department and told them what was going on and they said they would look into it but all they did was send my emails to Joshua who ignored them so I again asked customer care and he again forwarded it to Joshua and that caused me to tell them that it didn't look like they wanted my business so he sent that to Joshua and he promptly canceled our loan. Loandepot is a joke and all their Customer Care department is clueless DON'T WASTE A MONTH LIKE WE DID AND HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN WITH ANOTHER MORTGAGE COMPANY!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: DON'T USE LOANDEPOT!!!!

Preferred solution: To warn potential customers to expect poor service!.

Comments