1.7
Interest Rate

Update by user Feb 08

I thought my issue had been resolved until I had my inspection.I didn't have any pests but I had moisture that was borderline and the inspector said it depended on if his boss needed the work or not if he would give me a passing grade, "WHAT"?

So then I get an estimate from them of $2,460.00.

Don't deal with this company!I was going to recommend my daughter to them but not now and I'm out $420.00.

Original review posted by user Jan 09

When I first talked with Loan Depot about refinancing my home things went well.However soon afterwards things went wrong.

First thing was that I was told that my appraisal would be $300.00. couple of weeks later I received a letter from them stating my loan quote, in it I was charged $400.00 for appraisal. Then today I was called by a representative and was told my appraisal was $440.00 and that I now was going to have to pay an additional $150.00 for termite inspection which was not mentioned a month ago. Also I was getting a VA loan and would now have to provide my DD form 214 which after being out of service for 40 years I could not find and that will cost me extra to get it.

Its not their fault I lost it but it would have been nice to I needed it back when I was getting together all documents I needed for the loan. Now I'm told that if I cant get it by such and such time I will not get my locked in rate. Anyone that was in the military knows it takes time to get such documents.

I have emailed the loan officer Keenan Duran twice and he hasn't responded to me.This is unacceptable and if I cancel my loan I will lose my $440.00 on the appraisal.

Review about: Loan Depot Loan Refinance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dishonest loan practices.

Had an Experience with Loan Depot?

Comments