89 views

Numbers and checkboxes don't always tell the whole story. Can you please add details about your loanDepot online application and/or loan processing experience, as well as any factors that contributed to your overall ratings?

Not sure where to start....

Ben was very helpful and professional when we started the process. There was 2 things I asked for, one was to have my girlfriend that lives with me put on the deed. Two was to set up bi-weekly payment. Which now trying to do has become a timely and difficult.

I know the last year was a trying year for everybody. But the whole refinance process seem to take a long time. In the beginning I couldnt get my info to you quick enough.. Now when Im trying to get the two things done that I wanted, It seems to be taking a lot of time on the phone, most of the time on hold!!

Love that by the way.. And today was on hold for 40 mins trying to find out about my payment, love this one, oh we received your payment but not posted to your acct.... and no idea about the budget payment plan I put in for!! Sooooo am I going to be charged a late payment???

Do I need to make another payment now??? Am I going to have a partial payment taken out next week or the next???

Like I told the lady today, which was not much help, do it all over again I sure wouldnt!!! I know its not a big deal to a company your size, and you will probably just laugh at this but for me its pretty frustrating!!!!

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Loan Depot Loan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments